Not Your Average Tint Shop...
I started tinting in 1996 right here in Vancouver, WA. I was 18 and would work in a tint shop on my summer breaks from UW. In 2001 I helped open Film Masters Window Tinting in Longview, WA, the same year I married my wife! I took it over the following year and thus began the journey. In 2007 I closed down my shop and switched to doing mobile applications. My customers grew accustom to me coming to them and made the transition beautifully. I now service all the dealerships in Longview as well as install film for 9 different companies from Salem, OR to Longview, WA! My wife and I have stayed happily married for 10 years now and have 4 beautiful children. We love what we do and feel very blessed to be able to say that!
WHAT WE DO...
I apply Automotive, Residential and Commercial Window Film as well as Paint Protection Film. I'm a proud Authorized Dealer for 3M Scotchtint Window Film and a 3M Certified Paint Protection Film Installer. I service the Portland/Vancouver area and the Longview/Kelso area but I can also travel further if necessary. As a one man operation I can offer mobile services while not being exclusively mobile. You can bring your vehicle to me (in Vancouver,WA) or I can come to you! Please check out my website for more information and don't overlook my blog entries where I cover a host of film related issues!
RESIDENTIAL WINDOW TINTING
Why tint the windows in your house? Here is a list of common problems:
1. HEAT - "My house is too hot!" Solar Heat Gain build up is too much for your HVAC system. Window film reduces excessive heat gain, maintains comfort and extends the lifespan and efficiency of your HVAC system.
2. GLARE - "After about 1:00 pm, I can't even come in this room because it's so bright!" Window film can greatly reduce or eliminate uncomfortable glare and eye strain.
3. FADING - "I didn't realize how much damage the sun was causing!" Sadly, this one often goes unnoticed, and only after furniture and décor is significantly faded. Window film stops 99% UV and as much heat and natural light as you would like to eliminate. Heat (infra-red), natural and UV light all contribute to fading.
4. PRIVACY - "Anyone walking by my house can see right inside!" From the bathtub with the picture window to the large arched window over the front door that gives everyone visible access to the upstairs bedroom, window film offers as much privacy as needed. Keep in mind, window film solves daytime privacy concerns but night time privacy is another issue.
5. Safety & Security - "Someone can break my back patio door and be in-and-out of here in less than 2 minutes" Window film makes glass extremely difficult to break. Even if your glass is tempered I can 'anchor' the film to the glass and framing system.
6. DECORATION - "I want a frosted window or some other design. What would you recommend?" Decorative window films abound! Whatever your desired look, there's a film that will suite your taste.
With your specific needs in mind, please call for a free consultation.